WordPress is a trusted platform and powers more than 33% of the web, including websites, blogs complex portals and enterprise websites. WordPress combines simplicity for users and publishers with complexity for developers. There are a lot of features that come with a standard version of WordPress. On top of that, there are thousands of plugins that can be integrated with the platform and modifications with the original code that can be done by an experienced WordPress developer, so its functionality is nearly limitless.
What you’ll love about WordPress
- Open source. No maintenance costs, free upgrades, a worldwide community constantly supporting and expanding its functionalities.
- Simplicity makes it possible for you to get online and get publishing, quickly. Nothing will get in the way of you managing your website and your content out there. WordPress is built to make that happen.
- Flexibility. With WordPress, we can help you create any type of website you want: a personal blog or website, a photoblog, a business website, a professional portfolio, a government website, a magazine or news website, an online community, even a network of websites.
- Solid and mature platform. WordPress was first released in 2003. Since then its core has been continuously improved. Nowadays it’s the most secure, solid and reliable Open Source CMS.
- Publish with Ease. If you’ve ever created a document, you’re already a whizz at creating content with WordPress. You can create Posts and Pages, format them easily, insert media, and with the click of a button your content is live and on the web.
Key native WordPress functionalities
- Publishing Tools. WordPress makes it easy for you to manage your content, create drafts, schedule publication and look at your post revisions. Make your content public or private and secure posts and pages with a password.
- Media Management. You will be able to quickly and easily upload images and media to your website. You just need to drag and drop your media into the uploader to add it to your website. You can also add ALT text,
captions, titles, and insert images and galleries into your content. Integrated image editing tools make it really easy to cut, rotate or resize images.
- Blog Categories. Create categories and sub-categories and assign posts to them. Great for your site’s highly informative section.
- User Comments. Standard and nested comments from logged and non-logged in users. It is also possible to moderate the discussion and to comment via Facebook. This is an optional add-on for your website to provide a space for users to share opinions and ideas.
- Search Engine Optimised. Matt Cutts, head of Google’s web-spam team, says that WordPress is a great choice because it takes care of 80-90% of the mechanics of search engine optimisation. Using WordPress makes it easy to optimise your website for Search Engines and to run more complex SEO campaigns.
How We Do WordPress Design and Development
We work with you
When we say we are collaborative, we really mean it. We believe success comes from good partnerships, especially in a crowded online market . We want to help you grow your business, by understanding your needs and finding a bespoke solution that will bring you to the top in your niche, or wherever you want to be.
We help you in every step of your journey
We take the stress away, from Creative & Branding, Digital Strategy and SEO & Content Optimisation to unrivalled user experience through design and development of your modern website. As your new digital partner, we help you from the beginning until the end, getting to know your business, understanding your user and the message you wish to deliver.
We want you to succeed
We know a digital world can be challenging, that is why finding an experienced design agency is the first step to success. We are committed to delivering what our clients really want, and using our expertise in web development and cross-platform knowledge, we create completely bespoke, secure and innovative websites that show your brand’s identity.