WooCommerce is a plugin that works with WordPress, the software that runs 26% of the web. Working on top of the world’s most popular content management systems, WooCommerce seamlessly integrates commerce with content. If you own a WordPress site and want to integrate eCommerce or if you are planning to set up a new store with an easy to navigate system, WooCommerce is certainly the answer, being a fast and cost-effective way to build an online store.
WooCommerce is a great starter platform for your eCommerce empire, providing loads of great integrations and features, whilst keeping things really simple. A quick setup and integration and you’ll be selling online in no time.
Is it right for my business?
If your budget for your new eCommerce store is under £20k – we would suggest WooCommerce alongside a number of other platforms including Shopify for your eCommerce website.
Ask yourself these simple questions:
• Is the website going to be integrating with any back office stock or till systems?
• Do you need complex tasks completing on a daily basis?
• Are there going to be more than 50 users on the site at any time?
• Are you planning to grow your business to more than 10,000 products?
If the answer to all of these is no, then WooCommerce can be a good and cost effective solution for you.
WooCommerce will allow you to create an expandable and easy to manage store that provides the perfect platform for growth.
- Even a Monkey Could Use WooCommerce. We may have descended from them, but even a big old ape could use WordPress and WooCommerce. Changing products and posts is as simple as peeling a banana.
- Your Audience Are All Ears. Wordpress is the world’s leading blogging platform. You can create, publish and share great articles plus get real time comments and feedback from your audience.
- Sell Thousands Of Products. The world is your oyster. With WooCommerce you can upload as many products as you like with in loads of different categories, styles and configurations.
- Fully Customisable Design. We will create branded templates just for your online store, transforming the look of your website to suit your brand and business’ needs.
- It’s Fully Integrated. With incredible Apps, add-ons & features to bolt-onto your store, WooCommerce helps to future proof your business and give you the tools to make life easy.
- SEO Ready. Wordpress is amongst the best CMS systems for SEO…
WooCommerce gives you full SEO control, meaning your products can get properly referenced in search… so more customers can find your products.
- Social Integration. There’s so much more than just showing share buttons on your website. Let us integrate your Instagram feed or why not let your customers buy directly from your Facebook page?
- It’s Open Source. Why pay for us to develop features that someone else already has? With an open source community and over 75million sites using wordpress, you can be sure that feature you want has already been developed and can be purchased – normally for just a few pounds.
How We Do WooCommerce Design and Development
We work with you
When we say we are collaborative, we really mean it. We believe success comes from good partnerships, especially in highly competitive eCommerce market. We want to help you grow your business, by understanding your needs and finding a bespoke solution that will bring you to the top, or wherever you want to be.
We help you in every step of your journey
From Creative & Branding, Digital Strategy and SEO & Content Optimisation to unrivalled user experience through design and development of your new eCommerce website. As your new digital partner, we help you from the beginning until the end, getting to know your business, understanding your user and the message you wish to deliver.
We want you to succeed
We know eCommerce can be challenging, that is why finding an experienced digital agency is the first step to success. We are committed to conversions and using our expertise in eCommerce and cross-platform knowledge, we create simple and effective customer journeys that result in sale.